Abilities[edit | edit source]
Known Holders[edit | edit source]
Current Holder - Antoine of Lange[edit | edit source]
- Killed a Demon of Absence in Harrow
- Fought the Black Queen at the Battle of the Camps
- Fought in the Fae attack on the Arsenal
Aspects[edit | edit source]
- Resist - Light based Aspect used at Battle of Camps to block a fellow hero's blow from harming him
- Flicker - A Light based full body simulacrum of Antoine (including his sword) that can be used offensively to strike from a distance or defensively to ward off a single blow
- Kindle - While the details are as of yet unknown, this Aspect appears to grant Antoine a limited quantity of LIght he can use to empower himself in a fight without the exhaustion of "true Light"
References[edit | edit source]
- “Resist,” the boy hissed out. Light spread across him in the blink of an eye and I dropped him before it could touch my fingers. The other hero’s blade bounced off unceremoniously https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2018/05/18/chapter-15-bravura/
- “Flicker,” the Blade of Mercy yelled. In the heartbeat that followed he smashed into the pale fae’s side, made entirely out of Light – it was a simulacrum, Hakram understood only when after cutting through the spear and tackling the glowing Blade winked out. https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2020/04/15/interlude-concert/
- He’d used up Flicker as an offensive strike, too, so he wouldn’t be able to use it as a life-saving trick. https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/interlude-threads/
- He’d used Kindle earlier, so by now he should be drawing on true Light and not the one contained within his aspect: the way Antoine heavily relied on Light and Choosing to move and react meant he was now headed faster towards collapse with every fight. https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2020/04/17/interlude-threads/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.