- "The Gift was only cultivated two ways in Ashur: healers and ship mages. Ashuran mage-doctors could take the slightest ember of life and turn it into haleness, making Praesi attempts at healing look like the fumbling of children. Their sailing-mages could quiet storms or craft them, steal sunken ships from the depths and ride the tides."
- ―Warlock of Calamities
Warlock describes it as inflexible and Masego as narrow in scope. Nonetheless, it’s without peer in its two specializations: healing and sailing. It emphasizes natural talent over skill and intellect.
- A working that creates a mirage capable of covering an entire fleet. Unlike a typical Praesi illusion or fae glamour it’s almost a natural phenomenon, making it much harder to detect but also maintain.
- A spell to manipulate large quantities of water into giant, spinning drills, possibly hardening the liquid for extra impact.
- It’s capable of temporarily submerging a fleet underwater to protect them from waves.
- It can be used to create and manipulate storms.
- Healing magic is capable of bringing a person from a brink of death.
- Used to navigate even treacherous waters at night.
- ↑ https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2017/10/23/chapter-37-procedures/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2018/10/31/interlude-apostates/
- ↑ https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2017/04/19/villainous-interlude-chiaroscuro/
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 https://practicalguidetoevil.wordpress.com/2018/11/05/interlude-inheritance/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.