- "The Dread Empire always wounds itself, left to its own devices,” Tikoloshe said. “This scrap is but a pittance compared to the War of Thirteen Tyrants and One."
- ―Extra Chapter: Red Skies
Overview[edit | edit source]
The war was triggered when Dread Emperor Vile I tried to solve the Empire’s issue of overpopulation by unleashing a magical plague that would kill two in ten. It was fought between fourteen Claimants in total, of which we know three:
- Dread Emperor Baneful, who lasted till the very end with a string of mitigated defeats.
- Dread Empress Desolate, who according to Malicia didn’t manage to predict the utter idiocy of her opponent.
- Dread Emperor Traitorous, who emerged victorious after the war.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tikoloshe saw the events of the war in person
- Malicia wrote a history on the civil war when she was still an Imperial Concubine
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.